Слушать песню Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band – Dizzy s Business онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве (320 кбит/с) на телефон (Android, Iphone) вы можете на сайте MusicId. ru, а также другие популярные треки и рингтоны.
Слушайте Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Dizzy's Business и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистации.
Dizzy Gillespie Quintet-(Jazz 625) 1966.
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Dizzy s Business (2005) скачать в mp3 на телефон(Android, Iphone) или слушайте песню Dizzy Gillespie Big-Band - Dizzy s Business.
Recorded live at Manchester Craftsmen’s Guild in Pittsburgh, PA, during a four-night stand in September-October 2005, Dizzy’s Business showcases the talents of 18 disciples from the Gillespie school – many of them musical luminaries in their own right – under the leadership of the great trombonist Slide Hampton. Included in the star-studded lineup are Jimmy Heath, James Moody, Frank Wess, Claudio Roditi, Randy Brecker, Antonio Hart, and Executive Director John Lee – all veterans who played with Dizzy at various times throughout the past five decades . Dizzy's Business (CD, Album).
On Dizzy's Business Hampton, tenor saxophonist Jimmy Heath, drummer Dennis Mackrel and composer Ernie Wilkins arrange from Gillespie's original charts, all adding a bright shimmer to the already luminescent notes. The show kicks off with Ernie Wilkin's "Dizzy's Business. The head is serpentine and precise, providing brash support for trumpeter Randy Brecker, who plays in the period vernacular, and alto saxophonist Antonio Hart, wailing from down deep.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Dizzy's Business" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Dizzy's Business Album.
Songs from Dizzy's Business by The Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band. Free download and listen Dizzy's Business. The Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band. Tracks count: 10. Views: 2. The Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Con Alma 08:24. The Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Tour De Force 05:28. The Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Blue 'N Boogie 07:15.
The Dizzy GillespieÂ All-Star Big Band was formed in 1998 to perform GillespieÂs classic big band repertoire and continue the legacy left by the late master. Over the past eight years, The Dizzy GillespieÂ All-Star Big Band has been invited to perform at festivals and concert halls all around the world, including the Blue Note in New York City and Tokyo, the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, DC, Disney Hall in Los Angeles, CA, the Baalbeck Festival in Lebanon and the North Sea Jazz Festival. The bandÂs second album builds on the groundwork that Dizzy laid with his notions of what the big band sound should be. The combination of sounds from jazz masters such as Hampton, Moody, Heath, Wess and Lee Â and featured artists Hargrove and Gambarini Â are unique enough to keep alive the spirit of Dizzy himself.
00:04:04) Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Dizzy's Business. 2. (00:08:22) Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Con Alma. 3. (00:07:13) Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Blue 'N' Boogie. 4. (00:07:29) Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - I Mean You. 5. (00:07:55) Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Without You - No Me (To Dizzy). 6. (00:05:39) Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Hot House. 7. (00:06:19) Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Stardust. 8. (00:05:26) Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Tour De Force.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – Ernie WilkinsWritten-By – Ernie Wilkins
Arranged By – Dennis MackrelWritten-By – Dizzy Gillespie
|3||Blue 'N Boogie
Arranged By – Slide HamptonWritten-By – Dizzy Gillespie, Frank Paparelli
|4||I Mean You
Arranged By – Dennis MackrelWritten-By – Coleman Hawkins, Thelonious Monk
|5||Without You - No Me (To Dizzy)
Arranged By – Jimmy HeathWritten-By – Jimmy Heath
Arranged By – Dennis MackrelWritten-By – Thadd Dameron*
Arranged By – Slide HamptonWritten-By – Hoagy Carmichael, Mitchell Parish
|8||Tour De Force
Arranged By – Ernie WilkinsWritten-By – Dizzy Gillespie
Arranged By – Jimmy HeathWritten-By – Jimmy Heath
|10||Morning Of The Carnival
Arranged By – Slide HamptonWritten-By – Antonio Maria Araujo DeMoraes*, George Weiss*, Hugo Peretti, Luigi Creatore, Luiz Bonfa*
Arranged By – Dennis MackrelWritten-By – Thelonious Monk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Manchester Craftsmen's Guild
- Copyright (c) – Manchester Craftsmen's Guild
- Manufactured For – Telarc International Corporation
- Distributed By – Telarc International Corporation
- Published By – Silhouette Music
- Published By – Dizio Music Corp.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Music Sales Corp.
- Published By – Jimmy Heath Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI Mills Music Inc.
- Published By – Songs Of Peer, Ltd.
- Published By – Anne-Rachel Music Corp.
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – Antonio Hart, Frank Wess
- Artwork [Cover] – Jeff O.Brien Myers
- Baritone Saxophone – Gary Smulyan
- Bass – John Lee
- Bass Trombone – Douglas Purviance*
- Coordinator [Production] – Matthew Bernardini
- Design, Layout – Jeff O.Brien Myers, Jim Manly
- Directed By – Slide Hampton
- Drums – Dennis Mackrel
- Executive-Producer – Marty Ashby
- Guest, Trumpet – Roy Hargrove
- Guitar – Marty Ashby
- Mixed By – Jay Ashby, Jay Dudt
- Percussion – Claudio Roditi, Jay Ashby
- Piano – Mulgrew Miller
- Producer – Jay Ashby, John Lee , Marty Ashby
- Producer [Associate] – Renée Govanucci
- Recorded By – Jay Dudt
- Tenor Saxophone – Jimmy Heath
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – James Moody
- Trombone – Jay Ashby, Slide Hampton, Steve Davis
- Trombone [Lead] – Jason Jackson
- Trumpet – Claudio Roditi, Greg Gisbert, Randy Brecker
- Trumpet [Lead] – Frank Greene
- Vocals – James Moody (tracks: 3), Roberta Gambarini (tracks: 3, 7, 9, 10)
- Vocals [Full Band] – Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band (tracks: 9)
NotesⓅ Ⓒ 2006 Manchester Cradtmen's Guild
Recorded live at Manchester Craftsmen’s Guild in Pittsburgh, PA, September 29-October 2, 2005.
Dizzy Gillespie[TM] All-Star Big Band under the direction of Slide hampton with special Guest Roy Hargrove and introducing vocalist Roberta Gambarini
Track 1: Silhouette Music ASCAP
Track 2, 8: Dizio Music Corp ASCAP
Track 3: Universal Music Publishing ASCAP
Track 4: Music Sales Corp. ASCAP
Track 5, 9: Jimmy Heath Music BMI
Track 6: WB Music Corp. ASCAP
Track 7: EMI Mills Music Inc. / Songs Of Peer Ltd. ASCAP --> Songs of Peer, Ltd
Track 10: Anne-Rachel Music Corp. / Music Sales Corp. ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 12262 10232 5
- Matrix / Runout: SOA DIDX-121028 Ⅰ
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5008
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|MCGJ1023-25||Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band||Dizzy's Business (CD, Album)||MCG Jazz||MCGJ1023-25||US||2005|
|MCGJ1023||Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band||Dizzy's Business (CD, Album, Club)||MCG Jazz||MCGJ1023||US||2006|
|MCGJ1023||Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band||Dizzy's Business (CD, Album)||MCG Jazz||MCGJ1023||Europe||2006|
Performer: Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band
Title: Dizzy's Business
Date of release: 2006
Style: Bop, Afro-Cuban Jazz, Big Band, Vocal
Size MP3: 1880 mb
Size FLAC: 1166 mb
Rating: 4.7 / 5
Other Formats: VQF VOX XM MP1 WAV MOD MPC