Featuring the triumph, the tribulations and the trousers of Robbie's legendary Royal Albert hall show, Robbie Williams, Live At The Albert invites you to rub shoulders with a star-studded audience and revel in the big band sound of the old swing classics.
Robbie Williams: Live at the Albert" is a DVD that was released in December 2001 of the show performed on 10 October 2001; concert that Robbie Williams gave at Royal Albert Hall a month before the release of the album Swing When You're Winning. It has since been certified 6x Platinum in the United Kingdom and 2x Platinum in Germany.
Concert recorded live at the Royal Albert Hall on 10th October 2001 and is mixed in . Surround sound. They do not play when the Play Concert instruction is opened and the 17 consecutive units of the concert follow. Well Swung" is a documentary on the making of "Swing When You're Winning" filmed in Las Vegas in summer 2001.
Adele – Live At The Royal Albert Hall (2011). Ian Paice´s Sunflower Superjam – Live At Th. eter Maffay – Tattos Live Ewig Live (2010) R. Live Free or Die Hard (2007) R1 Custom DVD Label. Robin Williams Collection – Set 6 (2007-2014. omino – Live fast, Die young (2005) R2 Germa. ruce Springsteen – Live in Hyde Park (2010. esus Christ Superstar – Live Arena Tou. ive Free or Die Hard (2007) Blu-Ray. Nazareth: Live in Brazil (2007) WS R0. La Traviata: LIVE from la Scala 2007 Blu-Ray.
Brash Playful Theatrical Cynical/Sarcastic Irreverent Wry Boisterous Provocative Rambunctious Reckless Rowdy Witty Campy Celebratory Humorous Bittersweet Brooding Cathartic Dramatic Intimate Reflective Confident Fun Poignant Rousing. Live at the Royal Albert Hall. The Well Swung Intro. 3. Have You Met Miss Jones? Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers. Marc Blitzstein, Bertolt Brecht, Kurt Weill. 5. Straighten Up and Fly Right. Nat King Cole, Irving Mills. 6. Let's Face the Music and Dance. 7. Well, Did You Evah? Cole Porter.
The discography of Robbie Williams, an English singer-songwriter, consists of eleven studio albums, one live album, eight compilation albums, one extended play, ten video albums, fifty-nine singles (including six as a featured artist), six promotional singles and fifty-six music videos (including two as a featured artist).
Live at the Albert is Robbie Williams' tribute to the swingers. Backed with a full swing band and dancing girls, Robbie smartens up his act with a suit and a smart haircut and croons his way through a wealth of classics. Vanessa Carlton performs live In Session in 2004. The show, I support of her second album, Harmonium features performances of White Houses, San Francisco; and Who’s To Say. Added to My Q. Show Information.
Robbie Williams: все альбомы, включая The Robbie Williams Story, Under The Radar Volume 3, Electrico Romantico и другие. The Sarm Orchestra and Robbie Williams. Under the Radar, Vol. 2. Robbie Williams. 2016 сингл Adam Turner & James Hurr Remix. The Heavy Entertainment Show. 1. 2012 сингл Karaoke Version.
|Live At The Albert Hall||(1:13:27)|
|1.2||Have You Met Miss Jones?||3:20|
|1.3||Mack The Knife||4:10|
|1.4||Straighten Up And Fly Right||2:47|
|1.5||Let's Face The Music And Dance||3:56|
|1.6||Well, Did You Evah?||4:33|
|1.7||The Lady Is A Tramp||3:18|
|1.9||One For My Baby||5:17|
|1.11||I Will Talk And Hollywood Will Listen||5:01|
|1.12||Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me||3:06|
|1.13||Beyond The Sea||4:31|
|1.14||Me And My Shadow||4:18|
|1.15||Ain't That A Kick In The Head||2:32|
|1.16||It Was A Very Good Year||3:05|
|2.1||Killing Off Robbie|
|2.2||"Let's Start With Something I Can Sing"|
|2.3||"I've Found My Spiritual Home"|
|2.4||Just Rob And Sinatra's Piano Player...|
|2.5||Pulling Off Mr. Bojangles|
|2.6||"Hey There, You With The Make Up Bag..."|
|2.7||"I Genuinely Don't Care... I Love This"|
|DVD-Rom||Gallery (15 Images)|
|DVD-Rom||Audio Selection (Surround 5:1/Stereo)|
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Copyright (c) – Robert Williams
- Licensed To – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Royal Albert Hall
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet – Phil Todd
- Bass Trombone – Adrian Hallowell
- Bassoon – Julie Andrews
- Cello – Ben Chappell, Dave Daniels*, Frank Schaefer
- Cello [1st] – Martin Loveday
- Clarinet, Flute, Tenor Saxophone – Chris White, Dave Bishop
- Contractor – Isobel Griffiths
- Directed By [Musical Director], Conductor – Steve Sidwell
- Double Bass – David Ayre, Leon Bosch
- Double Bass [1st] – Mary Scully
- Double Bass [Jazz] – Paul Morgan
- Drums – Ralph Salmins
- Engineer [Monitor] – Martin Wareing
- Film Director – Hamish Hamilton
- Film Producer [Video Design, Production] – Justine Catterall
- Flute, Alto Saxophone – Andy Macintosh
- Flute, Piccolo Flute, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone – Jamie Talbot
- French Horn – Clare Hutchings, Emma Roberts , Phil Woods
- French Horn [1st] – Dave Lee
- Guitar – Mitch Dalton
- Harp – Skaila Kanga
- Leader, Violin [1st] – Gavyn Wright
- Leader, Violin [2nd] – Perry Montague-Mason
- Mixed By – Al Schmitt
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Steve Genewick
- Oboe, Cor Anglais – Sue Bohling
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti, Steven Henderson*
- Performer [Special Guest] – Guy Chambers, Jane Horrocks, Jon Lovitz, Jonathan Wilkes, Rupert Everett
- Piano – Dave Hartley
- Trombone – Gordon Campbell, Mark Nightingale
- Trombone [1st] – Neil Sidwell
- Trumpet [1st], Flugelhorn – Derek Watkins
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Mike Lovatt, Paul Spong, Simon Gardner
- Viola – Don McVay*, Justin Ward, Rachel Bolt, Tim Grant, Zoe Lake
- Viola [1st] – Bruce White
- Violin – Ben Cruft, Cathy Thompson, Dermot Crehan, Douglas MacKie, Eddie Roberts , Liz Edwards*, Everton Nelson, Jackie Shave, Jonathan Strange, Julian Leaper, Kathy Shave*, Lorraine McAslan, Mark Berrow, Patrick Kiernan, Simon Fisher*, Warren Zielinski
NotesDigipak DVD case with attached 12pp photo booklet.
PAL - Regions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Concert recorded live at the Royal Albert Hall on 10th October 2001 and is mixed in 5.1 Surround sound.
Tracks 1.18 "Backstage" and 1.19 "Aftershow" are extra footage accessible from the Track Selection menu only. They do not play when the Play Concert instruction is opened and the 17 consecutive units of the concert follow.
"Well Swung" is a documentary on the making of "Swing When You're Winning" filmed in Las Vegas in summer 2001.
All credits above are are taken from the special Credits track at the end of the DVD and are associated with the Live Concert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 724349268593
- Barcode (Text): 7 24349 26859 3
- Rights Society (Logo): bel/BIEM
- Label Code: LC0542
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EMI UDEN 4926859-1 PAL @ 1 1-4-6 NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EMI uDEN 4926859-1 PAL @ 1 1-2-9-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored Variant 2): EMI uDEN 4926859-2 PAL @ 1 1-4-11-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 & 2): IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 158B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 15CC
|none||Robbie Williams||Live At The Albert (Blu-ray, Album, Unofficial)||Chrysalis||none||Russia||2007|
|7243 4 92685 3 1||Robbie Williams||Live At The Albert (VHS, Album, PAL, Hi-)||Chrysalis||7243 4 92685 3 1||Europe||2001|
|7243 492685 2 4||Robbie Williams||Live At The Albert (CDV, PAL)||Chrysalis, EMI||7243 492685 2 4||Malaysia||2001|
|724349269095||Robbie Williams||Live At The Albert (DVD-V, NTSC)||Chrysalis, Capitol Records||724349269095||Brazil||2001|
|467 2299||Robbie Williams||Live At The Albert (DVD-V, PAL)||Chrysalis||467 2299||Europe||2001|
Performer: Robbie Williams
Title: Live At The Albert
Date of release: 2001
Size MP3: 1914 mb
Size FLAC: 1826 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Other Formats: MP4 VOC FLAC MOD AA VQF VOC